BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Welcome to Pregnant After RPL

Hello and welcome to Pregnant After RPL. If you've found me, I'm sure you have a journey of your own that you are traveling and probably one that hasn't been pleasant.

I'll keep my journey short and sweet.

I've been pregnant, now 6 times. The first 3 all ended in miscarriages, a CP, BO and another CP. My 4th pregnancy I brought home my take home baby. He is now 2 1/2 years old and is the love of my life. He keeps life in perspective and keeps me smiling. My 5th pregnancy ended up in a missed m/c at approximately 10 weeks this past March. My 6th pregnancy is well 5 weeks along today. One that we were not expecting, trying for yes, but not expecting this cycle.

If for any reason you would like to read more about my RPL journey feel free to check out Life During and After RPL.

After my 4 loss, I had many doubts that I would have another successful pregnancy. However, after 4 years I finally found the doctors who gave me the answers I needed. I was diagnosed with MTHFR homozygous A1298C and Type III LPD. I also discovered NaProTechnology which I contribute this pregnancy success to.

Tomorrow I am getting more blood work to confirm that my betas are rising. There was concern that this was left over hcg from my hcg injections I was giving myself on 5, 7 & 9 dpo to "treat" my LPD. However, I know this is not left over hcg, my lines continue to stay as dark and are not fading. My first beta was 1032 and my progesterone levels were 40. This was great to hear but I could hardly believe my ears.

I'm a bit anxious for tomorrow. I'm not feeling overwhelmingly pregnant. I have some minor symptoms. I know DH would tell you that he can't stand my mood swings right now. My breasts are tender, I'm tired and I have some achiness low in my stomach and on both sides, normally where I would have corpus lutem pain. All good signs. As for now, no morning sickness but I hope I can stay on top of it and keep it to a minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment