BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Things are progressing....

Monday my hcg was 13,064 and progesterone was 59.7. Crazy, huh? I was speechless. Well, not really. In fact I think I said, "Holy shit," to the nurse on the phone. LOL.

So I scheduled and already had my first u/s this past Wednesday. So far things seem to be progressing nicely, IMO. We saw more than I was expecting to see at this point. At 5w3d we saw ONE sac with a yolk sac. Yes, I know most of you suspected twins with my high numbers but...I'm glad this is not the case. My husband and I would never survive. LOL. We barely survived Landon. ;-) However, if this was the case I would feel truly blessed (as well as scared).

I was alarmed that the u/s tech said I was measuring more like 6w2d. There is no way this is correct because my LMP was 11/8 and I know for a fact I ovulated 11/21. Measuring ahead is new territory for me...she said that once we see a fetal pole and do measurements, this would be considered my true measurements and then they would give me my EDD. If I'm still measuring that far ahead my EDD would be 8/6/11.

DH and I really haven't talked about it but in my mind we are telling everybody at Christmas, after my 2nd u/s this Thursday. I'm thinking that we will slide a piece of paper in everyone's calendar (a Shutterfly calendar of Landon) announcing Baby #2 arrival in August.

Please continue to send any good thoughts of a healthy baby and fluttering hb on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment