BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Let me say that hosting Christmas at our house was a struggle this year due to my struggle with morning sickness. What absolutely needed to get done got done...but the extra...just didn't happen. And I was more than ok with it.

Thanks to my wonderful husband and parents we had a wonderful meal as I lounged on the couch. I'm not a fan of cooking but when I am pregnant I can hardly stand the smell, especially chicken for some reason.

We told our family yesterday about our news. The only person that knew besides us was my mom. But it was rather fun. The past two years, I've made shutterfly calendars for my parents, my father-in-law and my grandparents. It was fun watching them flip through each month (my father-in-law even made the comment to my son that he better get busy that April has no birthdays) and getting to August where I made a sign "Coming August 2012....Baby #2". Every ones reaction was priceless. Hopefully I can add some pictures in the next few days. The best reaction was my Gram & Pap's. Gram is flipping through the calendar and you can see she is reading, next pic her jaw drops, next picture my grandfather is reading and her jaw is down to the floor yet, and the last picture my grandfather's jaw is on the floor. Its fabulous.

So my August babe, hang in there, for you are already loved so much! PS If you can hurry up on this all day sickness crap & be done with it, Mommy would really, really appreciate it.

Another thing happening this week....breaking out the maternity pants. Last week I was using the belly band but this week I said screw it. My pants are tight to begin with. I've been too lazy and postponing shopping for new pants because I was hoping I would need maternity pants this winter. So its early but I rather be comfortable!

Merry Christmas to all!!!



Baby and yolk sac

No comments:

Post a Comment