BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome all day sickness and Hello Zofran!

UGH! As much as this is a good sign and I haven't had this bad of m/s or all day sickness since Landon, I despise it.

I broke down and broke out the left over Zofran I had from Landon. Boy, did that help.

Mike was making breakfast, sausage biscuits which normally they smell heavenly but today I thought I would toss my cookies in the sink. I was only able to eat one, but 30 minutes later the Zofran was working its magic.

Oh how I pray it will continue to do so, that way I can make it through the day.

I do have to say I ordered some preggy pops and a lip gloss that got high reviews to help take the edge off. I never tried these before so if they work, I'll let ya know. Otherwise my only advice to any of those suffering eat, eat, eat. Always, always, always have something in your belly. Oh! And make sure to eat before your feet hit the floor in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment