BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

2nd Trimester

:::whew::: Surprised? I am. It still doesn't feel "real" to me. The tiredness, morning sickness etc sure feels real but having another baby, well that doesn't feel real yet.

So my 2nd NT scan went ok. I still hate the Med Center. Babe was not cooperating at first and was facing my back. The same tech that came in last time did this u/s and asked if I could go to the bathroom which was a no brainer. After I did, babe flipped and we were able to get all the measurements needed. The nasal bone was present and the nuchal fold measured between 1.3mm-1.78mm. If I'm not mistaking anything under 2.5mm is good. Hopefully, I will hear sometime in the next week.

Here are some pics:


Baby not cooperating and facing my back. Head is on the right and if you look closely you can see the spine at the top of the picture.


Profile picture.

Heart beat: 164 bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment